My passion is sharing great experiences with others. Many times family, friends, colleagues & strangers have returned from overseas trips with hard to find beer bounty from exotic locales.
Aside from their generosity, I love the conversation & stories that flow from seeking beer in foreign lands like Israel, Ethiopia, Belgium, South Africa & the USA.
These are just some of the hard to find beers I have yet to try.
Some are everyday ‘lawnmower’ beers & others are expertly crafted artisan products.
Let me know if you can help me get one as I’d love to share a beer & a story with you!
- Redoak – Baltic Porter
- Black Oak Brewing Company – Black Oak Nut Brown Ale
- Garrison Brewing Company – Grand Baltic Porter
- De Dolle Brouwers – Stille Nacht
- Al Ahram Beverages Company – Sakara Gold
- Harvey’s Brewery – Harveys Imperial Extra Double Stout
- Kulmbacher Brauerei – EKU 28
- Birrifico Baladin – Erika
- Birrifico Montegioco – Demon Hunter
- Theresianer – Strong Ale
- Deher – Dreher Bak
- Hakusekikan Beer – Super Vintage
- Hite – Prime Max
- Simonds Farsons – Cisk Lager
- The Twisted Hop – Enigma
- Nils Oscar Brewery – Rokporter
- Nils Oscar Brewery – Imperial Stout
- Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes – L’Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chein
- Brasserie Trois Dames – La Semeuse Espresso Stout
- Allagash – Curieux
- New Glarus Brewing Co. – Wisconsin Belgian Red
- Surley – Coffee Bender
- Surley – Furious
- The Alchemist – Heady Topper
- The Lost Abbey – Angel’s Share Ale
- The Lost Abbey – Red Poppy Ale